Capco Associate Talent Program (ATP) Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Associate (12)
- Senior Consultant (12)
- Consultant (11)
- Associate Consultant (9)
- Associate Talent Program (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Associate Talent Program (ATP) (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Managing Principal (2)
- Summer Associate Program (2)
- Capco Associate Talent Programmer (2)
- Associate Talent Programmer (2)
- Human Capital Something Or Other, Aka Staffing ?? (1)
- Internal Applications Support Intern (1)
- Training Associate Program (1)
- Consultant-entry Level (1)
- Principal Consultant - Digital Team (1)
- Capco Associate Program (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Project Management Consultant (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- SSE (1)
- Director (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Associate Talent Program (ATP) At Capco (1)
- Developer (1)
- Principal Consultant (1)
Associate Talent Program (ATP) Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capco in January 2013.
Interview Details – There are two rounds of interview, first one is via telephone the second one is on-site interview at company's office in new york city. The telephone interview is 100% behavior interview, the HR kept asking me what I do in my current job. Also they asked something like why do you want to work for Capco, how do you know about this program, why are you interested in finance. The hr seemed to be very inpatient
Interview Question – No, pretty easy Answer Question
Associate Talent Program (ATP) Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capco in September 2011.
Interview Details – First two interviews were phone screens where you speak with two different Capco employees. Very simple. Just walk them through your resume and sell yourself.
Third interview was three - thirty minute interviews with different employees in their office. 10 candidates rotate between different people during interviews.
Fourth round was Super Day. Final 25 candidates narrowed down to 10. Put in teams with other candidates for multiple case studies that you have to solve and present together. Also have "Quick Fire" round where you have 5 - five minute, individual interviews with different Capco employees.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Answer Question
- Working with people you have never met before on case studies and having to present them was much more difficult than any other the questions I was asked. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Just sent an offer letter. Accept it.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capco