Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Capita
- Administrator (3)
- Case Handler (3)
- Customer Service Advisor (3)
- Senior Executive (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Associate Operations (2)
- PPI Case Handler (2)
- Novus Test Analyst (2)
- Senior Executive - Insurance (2)
- Cover Supervisor and Supply Teacher (1)
- Graduate Lead the Way Programmer (1)
- Accounts Executive - Capita BPO (1)
- Graduate Case Handler (1)
- BSF Project Manager (1)
- Manual Calculation Executive (1)
- Novus Developer (1)
- Client Team Administrator (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Analyst Developer (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Research Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- Architect (1)
- Junior Analyst (1)
- Asset Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.
Phone interview which involved giving a basic outline of yours skills and abilities(essentially explain your CV) followed by assessment day which involved online tests(IQ test, verbal reasoning test, basic arithmetic test, followed by 4 coding questions from codility), team building exercise which just involved talking to other interviewees, finding out about them and then making a presentation about them infront of a group of 10-20 others, and one on one interview with the manager. The majority of those who went to the assessment day were given an offer to start the following week.
- Tell me about projects you have completed in your spare time Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.
Very detailed which included both telephone and face to face interviews. The process was very interesting indeed. A good experience and would recommend to others, especially if your looking to work for a large organisation.
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.
lengthy process, technical tests. revise beforehand Limited spaces so only take good people Practice communication skills
- In 5 years time where do I see myself. what position? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.
Really simple. They need you after all. Turn up with all the paper work they have requested from you, they will make the copies whilst you meet the consultant in charge of the area of London in which you wish to work in. It was a general get to know one another chat, finding out who you are as an individual and as a teacher. Your preferences and what you want from the company; your teaching experiences and your long term plans as a teacher or otherwise; and area of expertise. That's all, then they just get to work in finding your a job that suits your needs based on your interview and experiences that you have highlighted.
- As it was a general chat about who you are etc, I didn't really encounter any difficult questions. Answer Question
As I was a qualified teacher, I asked for a little more pay and was successful in getting a £5 increase in the days rate.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review