Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Charles River Development
- Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (3)
- Implementation Consultant (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Software Engineer Co-Op (2)
- Software Analyst (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Implementation Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Automation Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Product Specialist (1)
- Product Support Specialist (1)
- Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Corporate Development Associate (1)
- Would Rather Not Say (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Compliance (1)
- Co-Op Software Engineer (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
- Software Engineer (Java Developer) (1)
- Fix Analyst (1)
Software Engineer Co-Op Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in November 2013.
The hiring process was pretty easy going I liked the recruiter a lot. The interview was a couple hours and started with a logic test as you might see in a college math logic class. Then There were 4 or 5 separate 1 on 1 interviews with different levels of employees: developers, team leads, and a director
- Some of the technical questions were tough for my lacking of expertise but not particularly difficult. Data structure questions, object oriented focused questions, etc. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development
Software Engineer Co-Op InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in March 2012.
HR contacted me offering me the interview after reviewing my resume. I met with 3 people, the Principle Software Engineer, the Technical Team Lead, and the Director of Engineering. The first person asked me many technical questions about c#, Java, and SQL database stuff. The other two were mostly behavioral. In the end, they had me take a 13 question analytical test (read a paragraph, answer questions). They were very hospitable and constantly checked in if I needed to use the bathroom or get a drink. Everything took about 3 hours.
- What is a delegate? What is a method pointer? Given these two tables, design an inner join on columns A and B, etc... Given this certain card game in Java, what are the objects that will be needed? Answer Question
- What is the hardest problem you had to solve in the past year? Describe your ideal job. Answer Question
Co-Op Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in March 2011.
total 4 interviews - one on one.
Each person asked about resume and work ex.
1 - behavioral
- OPPS, Java concepts, Collections, Threads, Recursion programs, etc Answer Question