Chemonics International Contracts Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Associate (17)
- Operations Associate (3)
- Manager (3)
- Project Management Associate (3)
- Director (2)
- Contracts Associate (2)
- Internship (2)
- Manager II (2)
- Temp (1)
- Archivist (1)
- Sector Specialist (1)
- Export Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Benefits Associate (1)
- Associate- Contracts (1)
- ELP Program, LAC Region (1)
- PMU ELP (1)
- Program Associate (1)
- Contracts Manager (1)
Contracts Associate Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chemonics International in September 2010.
Interview Details – I recently had the phone interview for the Contracts Associate position with Chemonics Int'l. I am going to have the second round panel/group interview soon. Can anyone give me some insight on the questions they may ask? Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers...
Interview Question – Give your definition of Integrity, leadership and versatality and give an example of one. Answer Question
Associate- Contracts Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chemonics International in October 2010.
Interview Details – Job posting was on company website. Initial online application followed by an email notification of selection for phone interview. Phone interview was scheduled for the following week. It lasted about 45 minutes an was conducted by a current associate. This was followed two weeks later by a panel interview in the office with four employees.
- Describe a situation in which you took on a leadership role. What key lessons did this experience teach you about leadership? Answer Question
- Describe a time when you intentionally did not complete as requested an assignment given to you by a supervisor or did not complete the assignment at all. Answer Question
- Provide an example of a time you worked in an unstructured environment and had to monitor your own workload and tasks. Answer Question
Contracts Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chemonics International in September 2010.
Interview Details – Had a phone interview and a skills test. Waiting for the panel interview. Hope all goes well. Overall so far, its been good
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chemonics International