Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chipotle
- Crew Member (527)
- Team Member (80)
- Crew (57)
- Cashier and Crew Member (48)
- Chipotle Crew Member (24)
- Cashier (20)
- Line Worker (14)
- General Manager (13)
- Area Manager (9)
- Restaurant Team Member (9)
- Team Crew (9)
- Restaurant Team Member Crew (7)
- Apprentice General Manager (5)
- Kitchen Manager (5)
- Service Manager (5)
- Cook (5)
- Restaurant Team Member - Crew (4)
- Crew Member (Front Line) (3)
- Crew Member/Grill Cook (3)
- Apprentice Manager (3)
- Cashier/Crew Member (3)
- Kitchen Crew (3)
- Compliance Specialist (3)
- Associate (3)
- Team Crew Member (3)
- Field Marketing Strategist (2)
- Prep Cook/Dishwasher (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Leadership Development Consultant (2)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager (2)
Kitchen Manager Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Chipotle (Hoover, AL) in June 2014.
Carlos (GM at time) interviewed me on the spot when I brought resume in, interview questions covered work history and then he talked about Chipotle's mission and how successful he had been with company.
- GM wanted to know work history and if I had been let go from any position and the reason why. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle
Kitchen Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Chipotle (Troy, MI) in December 2013.
Took way too long to get hired but the interviews were ideal for finding out about a person and getting to know if they're capable for the job. All in all its a good process
- What animal would you most relate to? 1 Answer
There were no negotiations
Kitchen Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.
They are very informative about the culture of Chipotle, including the 13 characteristics and Food with Integrity. Upward mobility is stressed is a requirement for someone to be hired. Being outgoing and asking questions is considered an important characteristic.
- They will ask for you to tell them a joke. This is in order to gauge your personality and ability to think and act on your feet. Answer Question
Pay is negotiable but literally within cents. Hours are extremely flexible however.
Kitchen Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Chipotle (Newark, DE) in March 2011.
Met with the GM and the District manager at an off site location, because the store was being opened. Ask me general questions about what my favorite food at Chipotle was, why I wanted to work there, what could I offer to Chipotle through my employment there, etc.
I was hired as a line cook and after 5 months of training in each station, was finally moved to Kitchen Manager. This is 4 months after the date that they promised me. I was started with a base pay of 8.50/hr and when I was promoted given 11.50/hr.