Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Choice Hotels
- Front Desk Agent (6)
- Front Desk Associate (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Intern (4)
- Area Director (2)
- Front Desk Clerk (2)
- Night Auditor (2)
- Guest Service Agent (2)
- Guest Services (1)
- House Keeper (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Front Desk/Night Auditor (1)
- Senior Coordinator, Human Resources (1)
- Senior Director, Loyalty Programs (1)
- Desk Clerk/Reservationist (1)
- Utility, Banquet Houseman, Administrative Assistant, Maintenance (1)
- Search & Affiliate Manager (1)
- Partnership Marketing Specialist (1)
- Franchise Sales and Applications (1)
- Advertising & Marketing Management (1)
- Programmer Analyst I Intern (1)
- Event Manager Or Front Office Manager (1)
- Revenue Analyst (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Front Desk (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.
Recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn, Phone interview with recruiter, then phone interview with leader, then large in-person panel interview with 5 people and a final in-person interview with leader I was going to report into.
- They ask you too many behavioral questions like "tell me about a time...." So you better be prepared. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ).
The Interview was a straight process. A HR phone interview and then an on-site interview. It was a nice interview. The whole interview process took about a week i would say. The on-site interview was interesting.
- The interview was unique. They showed me the problems they are having and asked me to tell them how i can tackle them and why i am the perfect candidate keeping the resume as a reference. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.
Had an initial screening with the HR over the phone. Then, I was called for an on-site interview. I got a call from the company 10 days after I applied online. Scheduled the interview the next and got the offer, the subsequent day.
- Nothing as such. Just know your resume well. Most of the questions were from the resume. Then, "why should we hire you?" Answer Question
The pay was competitive considering the location. So, I did not negotiate.