Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Choice Hotels
- Front Desk Agent (6)
- Front Desk Associate (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Intern (4)
- Area Director (2)
- Front Desk Clerk (2)
- Night Auditor (2)
- Guest Service Agent (2)
- Guest Services (1)
- House Keeper (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Front Desk/Night Auditor (1)
- Senior Coordinator, Human Resources (1)
- Senior Director, Loyalty Programs (1)
- Desk Clerk/Reservationist (1)
- Utility, Banquet Houseman, Administrative Assistant, Maintenance (1)
- Search & Affiliate Manager (1)
- Partnership Marketing Specialist (1)
- Franchise Sales and Applications (1)
- Advertising & Marketing Management (1)
- Programmer Analyst I Intern (1)
- Event Manager Or Front Office Manager (1)
- Revenue Analyst (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Front Desk (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD).
The interview process was standard at the time, but it has changed a lot since I was hired. It seems to be much more thorough with finidng a good cultural fit.
- There are many people that participate in the interview process so they all bring their own questions. Answer Question
There was no negatiation.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2010.
Phone interview with recruiter, initial interview with recruiter and would-be manager and team then second interview with a broader group and a writing example.
- Expertise in travel/hospitality. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2009.
Two rounds of interviews, background check and computer skills assessment.
- No difficult questions just rough intimidating Interviewers. They need customer service training. Answer Question
There was none
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in December 2008.
1) Initial phone screen with recruiter. 2) Phone screen with hiring manager. 3) On site interviews with 2 directors and 1 manager in department. 4) Skills test involving analyzing data and summarizing in PowerPoint.
- What is your weakest trait? Answer Question
Able to receive higher bonus through negotiation, but not higher base.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review