CommVault Associate Member Technical Staff - Developer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (10)
- Software Developer (7)
- Member of Technical Staff (4)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Sales Engineering Manager (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Associate Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Associate Member Technical Staff (1)
- Java Software Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Pre Sales Engineer (1)
- Java GUI (1)
- Associate Member Technical Staff - Developer (1)
- Software Developer - NetSuite (1)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (1)
- Director Marketing (1)
- Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (1)
- Research and Development Engineer (1)
Associate Member Technical Staff - Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CommVault in October 2011.
Interview Details – Recruitment was on-campus. We had
1. Written test with MCQ which had negative marking and most of the questions were C++ and OS.
2. First round of interview on C/C++ , Operating Systems, UNIX (because I have chosen) and Computer Networks. Company needs very few Java programmers So Java wouldnot help.
3.Second round of Interview was full of hands-on programming 3 questions were asked and I solved all of them.
Formal HR round was there but If you're through it's just a formality.
Technical interviews took 4 hours to complete (including both rounds)
Interview Question – Programming hands-on was difficult... Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at CommVault