Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (47)
- Associate Software Engineer (39)
- Senior Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Consultant (15)
- Business Analyst (15)
- Associate Consultant (15)
- Programmer Analyst (14)
- Project Manager (13)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Applications Developer (8)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Intern (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Specialist (4)
- Service Desk Analyst (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (4)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Manager (4)
- Associate Professional (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Expert-conseil (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.
Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.
- No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate salary.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sterling, VA) in May 2011.
It was kind of a joke. I spoke with someone over the phone, submitted my resume to them, then they contacted me back the next day to tell me the client was interested in hiring me. Afterwards, I was told where to show up, without ever talking to a manager. I was working a week later at the Dulles Hub site.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2011.
Very simple, basic IT questions. Manager was not very technical. Asked what certifications I have. Told him A+, Net+, Sec+. That the most of the interview. Very informal. Lasted about 30 minutes.
- Do you know Linux? 1 Answer