Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConocoPhillips
- Intern (19)
- Analyst (8)
- IT Analyst (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Engineering Intern (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Drilling Engineer (4)
- Engineer Intern (3)
- Accounting/Finance Intern (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- IT (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- GIS IT New Hire (2)
- Summit Engineer (2)
- Process Operator (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Geologist (2)
- Finance Analyst (2)
- IT New Hire (2)
- Petrotech Apprentice (2)
- ONRR Analyst (1)
- GGGRE Data Analyst (Entry Level) (1)
- Lubricant Department Intern (1)
- RPA Internship (1)
- Well Test Analyst (1)
- Technology Piloting Engineer (1)
- Land New Hire (1)
- Petrotech Apprenticeship (1)
- Senior Reservoir Engineering Technician (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2011.
Communication with ConocoPhillips was great. My university's job site helped to facilitate that communication. The interview itself was interesting. It was a unique interview so it definitely kept me on my toes. Not like they were trying to trick me or trip me up but they just had good questions that I had never really seen before in many interviews.
- When was a time that your job changed and what did you do to deal with that change? Answer Question
Very willing to work with you.
Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at ConocoPhillips in January 2011.
Interviews were with a panel consisting HR rep and mgt team members.
- Tell us about your work experience and educational background Answer Question
- Greatest achievement? Give an example.. Answer Question
- Why this Company? Answer Question
- What's your ideal work environment? Answer Question
- Give an example of how your team has demonstrated being effective.. An example of when/how you managed conflict within a team A few other questions on technical skills listed on resume Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at ConocoPhillips in September 2009.
Interviewed on campus with campus recruiter, who then forwarded my information to site hiring manager. Technical phone interview followed with site hiring manager and then offer of employment. Drug test which collects hair sample is required.
- Describe a situation where you had difficulty with people, how did you handle it. Answer Question
No negotiation needed, salary competitive
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at ConocoPhillips in November 2007.
COP came to my campus to interview those whom they selected during the preliminary selection process. 10 days after the campus interview, they asked me to fly down to Houston for a panel interview. They decision was made 5 days after the second round interview
- How would you convince everyone in your group to stand by yourside during a negotiation if everyone seems against you? Answer Question