Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Covance
- Study Technician (19)
- Program Specialist (9)
- Project Manager (7)
- Global Site Services- Associate (7)
- CRA (6)
- Research Associate (5)
- Clinical Research Associate I (5)
- Associate Project Manager (5)
- Clinical Research Associate II (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Pricing Analyst (3)
- Research Associate I (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- CRA II (2)
- Lab Assistant II (2)
- Staff Scientist (2)
- Clinical Research Assistant (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior CRA (2)
- Manager (2)
- Study Coordinator (2)
- Study Technician II (2)
- ITC Program Specialist (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Clinical Trial Coordinator/Clinical Project Administrator (1)
- Principal SAS Programmer (1)
- Entry Level GSS (1)
- CRA1 (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- QC Auditor (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Covance (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.
I applied online and got a request for a phone screen the next week. After the phone screen, a hiring manager contacted me to arrange an in-person interview for the following week. The in-person interview lasted about 2 hours and I interviewed with two separate people. They each asked 2-5 behavioral questions, which were very easy (assuming you're prepared). Everyone I spoke to was very personable and it was overall one of the most painless interviews I've had. The next day I received a call offering me the job. The overall process took about 2 weeks.
- Tell me about a time when you had to interact with a difficult customer. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Covance (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.
I have been scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. I will know more about the interview process after my telephone interview. I received an email requesting to set a time to interview. I was given the option to select a time slot on two different days. The Human a Resource contact was prompt in responding .
- I will post the questions asked after the initial interview 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in January 2013.
The first interview was over the phone with HR. Then I interviewed with 3 people in GSS face to face. I was mostly asked behavioral style interview questions. Each person asked similar questions. All the interviewers were very pleasant and professional and on time. Each allowed me to take the time I need to answer each question. Interviewers answered my question about the work and their experiences at Covance.
- I was asked if I was associated with PETA. Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in September 2012.
Applied and got a phone interview. Day after phone interview, scheduled an in person interview for about two weeks away. In person interview you meet with 3 different people, one hour each. Only been about 4 days, waiting to hear about about an offer. All questions asked on phone interview and in person are behavioral based to explain your experience and how you have handled situations.
- All questions are behavioral based following the STAR (situation/task, action, result) format Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in August 2012.
Interview process consists of phone screen then on-site interview. On-site interview consisted of situational questions and panel interviews. Questions were based on STAR method of interviewing. Overall, good interview experience.
- What would you do if you saw a coworker cut corners? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Covance (Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ) in June 2012.
Was very quick process, applied online 2 days later received phone call to set up phone interview for the next week. Had a great phone interview and scheduled a face to face for the next Thursday. Met with 3 women for individual interviews for an hour each, I felt like the interviews went well. Everyone was nice and friendly, and I would have loved the opportunity to work there. Heard back after 2 weeks from the interview that the offer was given to someone else.
- Describe a situation where you couldn't give a customer what they wanted? Answer Question
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Covance in September 2011.
Everyone was very nice. First there was a phone screen, which then went to a hiring manager, who then organized an interview. I went for an on-site interview. It was 3 people who each interviewed me individually. They asked a lot of customer facing questions and teamwork questions.
- Describe a situation in which you had to come to an agreement with teammates. Answer Question
No negotiation. They wanted an answer within 3 days. But the offer was very good.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review