Cummins College Hire-Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Mechanical Engineer (28)
- Engineering (19)
- Intern (17)
- Engineer (14)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Design Engineer (9)
- Manufacturing Engineer (8)
- Controls Engineer (7)
- Human Resources Intern (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- Marketing Intern (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Finance Intern (4)
- Electrical Engineer (4)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Mechanical Development Engineer (3)
- Service Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineering Intern (2)
- Rapid-serve Engineer (2)
- Supplier Quality Improvement Engineer (2)
- Product Validation Engineer (2)
- Control Engineer (2)
- Control Systems Engineer (2)
- Electronics Engineer (2)
- Sales Applications Engineer (2)
- Electrical Engineering (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
College Hire-Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cummins in February 2012.
Interview Details – I am having prior experience in the Automotive field.
First contacted by the recruiter,followed by phone screening by hiring manager.
Within a weeks time was invited onsite.
Interview was based purely on prior experience and behavioral questions.
Very good company and an excellent working environment.
It is really a privilege to receive offer from Cummins!!
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cummins