Department of Energy
Department of Energy Industrial Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Administrative Specialist (1)
- Attorney (1)
- General Engineer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Scientist (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Environmental Specialist (1)
- Senior Scientist (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Operations Specialist (1)
- Project Officer (1)
- Postdoctoral (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Industrial Specialist (1)
- Lw Clerk (1)
- Consultant Emergency Management Nuclear Safety (1)
- General Engineer/Project Manager (1)
Very Easy Interview
Industrial Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Department of Energy in July 2008.
Interview Details – The US Gov't uses USA Jobs (usajobs.gov) for job postings
- I applied on line.
- My application was screened by computer; top three applications are referred to hiring manager
- I received a phone interview with the hiring manager which resulted in a 1:1 interview.
- After the 1:1 interview, I was offered a position.
- The hiring process from the job offer/acceptance took 5 months before I was on the job. For an outside hire into the Federal Gov't this is typical delay.
Interview Question – No difficult or "HR" type questions. Questions were very straight forward. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Minimal, negotiating with the Federal Government.