Digitas Manager, Project Management Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Analyst (13)
- Analyst Strategy and Analysis (12)
- Intern (10)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Marketing Associate (3)
- Creative Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (2)
- Vice President/Director (2)
- Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Art Director (2)
- Manager, Project Management (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Analyst Media Optimization and Technology (2)
- Associate, Marketing (2)
- Associate Creative Director (2)
- Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Associate Director Marketing (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Strategy & Analysis (1)
- Strategy Analyst (1)
- Strategy Director (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Analytics (1)
Manager, Project Management Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas.
Interview Details – Received interview through employee referral. Had initial phone screening and then had a full day of interviews set-up with five different employees from all different capabilities. Was offered position next day with minimal negotiation needed.
Interview Question – Many of the questions were situational. One of the hardest questions was what was my life's greatest accomplishment!? I was not prepared for that question. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Minimal
Manager, Project Management Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in August 2011.
Interview Details – Applied online. This was my second time applying online... the first time was a year or two before and for a different position.
* initial phone screening with HR: 30 to 45 minutes, basic questions about my PM experience. * in-person interview: 2-3 hours, met with 3-5 people from the team I was to work for (lead PM, PM, Tech team)
* Offer extended within a week.
At the manager level, I participate in interviewing new hires for the PM capability. Often times, though there is a rec open, you shouldn't expect to interview for a specific team per se. Because of this, the interview may not be very streamlined or give you a great sense of what the team culture /experience would be like. I was lucky in that I met with the team I was hired to immediately work with.
Interview Question – no case study. basic PM questions. Asked about my comfortability working with technology. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate... but that doesn't mean you shouldn't!
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas