Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas
- Analyst (13)
- Analyst Strategy and Analysis (13)
- Intern (10)
- Marketing Associate (4)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Vice President/Director (3)
- Art Director (2)
- Manager, Project Management (2)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (2)
- Creative Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Analyst Media Optimization and Technology (2)
- Associate, Marketing (2)
- Associate Creative Director (2)
- Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Interaction Designer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Designer (1)
Manager, Project Management Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).
Received interview through employee referral. Had initial phone screening and then had a full day of interviews set-up with five different employees from all different capabilities. Was offered position next day with minimal negotiation needed.
- Many of the questions were situational. One of the hardest questions was what was my life's greatest accomplishment!? I was not prepared for that question. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Digitas
Manager, Project Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Digitas in August 2011.
Applied online. This was my second time applying online... the first time was a year or two before and for a different position.
* initial phone screening with HR: 30 to 45 minutes, basic questions about my PM experience. * in-person interview: 2-3 hours, met with 3-5 people from the team I was to work for (lead PM, PM, Tech team)
* Offer extended within a week.
At the manager level, I participate in interviewing new hires for the PM capability. Often times, though there is a rec open, you shouldn't expect to interview for a specific team per se. Because of this, the interview may not be very streamlined or give you a great sense of what the team culture /experience would be like. I was lucky in that I met with the team I was hired to immediately work with.
- no case study. basic PM questions. Asked about my comfortability working with technology. Answer Question
I did not negotiate... but that doesn't mean you shouldn't!