Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas
- Analyst Strategy and Analysis (14)
- Analyst (13)
- Intern (10)
- Marketing Associate (4)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Vice President/Director (3)
- Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Associate (3)
- Associate Art Director (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Analyst Media Optimization and Technology (2)
- Associate, Marketing (2)
- Associate Creative Director (2)
- Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Analyst, Strategy & Analysis (2)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (2)
- Designer (2)
- Creative Director (2)
- Manager (2)
- Manager, Project Management (2)
- Art Director (2)
- Accountmanager (1)
- Programmer Director (1)
- Associate Account Planner (1)
- Manager, Delivery Management (1)
- Analyst-Strategy (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Digitas in September 2014.
I applied online and got contacted by HR. First round was basic background questions. A week later, I skyped with 3 people for the second round, 2 peers and 1 hiring manager. The peers will dig into your experience/project and ask you how you did this and may challenge you a little bit. Interview with hiring manager was surprisingly easy, just chatting about background and future projects. Didn't accept the offer because of the low pay.
- Walk me through a project and tell me what tool you used and how you did it, followed up with in-depth questions of your methodology/approach. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Digitas
Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in August 2014.
HR was spectacular to deal with. Very courteous and prompt in their responses. They coordinated an in-person interview schedule as a series of back-to-back half hour interviews, each with a different individual. While the interviewers seemed knowledgeable, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. One interviewer detailed one of the recent nights where the team got drunk, another showed up clearly hungover, and one played on his phone as I was answering questions. It was extremely insulting and an interview unlike anything I had previously seen. The saving grace was one interviewer who provided unbroken focus and from whom I received terrific feedback about the company and the particular role.
- Why would you choose to code in SAS versus R? Answer Question
Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Digitas (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.
They had a great "one and done" process as far as in-person interviews go. I had an initial HR screening phone interview, then four back-to-back in-person interviews, followed by a final phone interview. Everyone was well prepared, had an organized and professional interview plan included a broad spectrum of behavioral questions, case study questions, and skills evaluations.
- How would you describe your personal brand? Answer Question