Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps
- Valuation Analyst (26)
- Analyst (7)
- Investment Banking Analyst (7)
- Dispute Consulting Analyst (5)
- Real Estate Analyst (5)
- Dispute Consultant (4)
- Intern (3)
- Valuation Intern (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (2)
- Strategic Value Advisory (2)
- Strategic Value Advisory Analyst (1)
- Financial Engineering Internship (1)
- Valuation Services Senior Associate (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Transfer Pricing (1)
- Analyst, Corporate Finance (1)
- Corporate Finance Analyst (1)
- Legal Management Consulting Analyst (1)
- Associate (1)
- Advisory (1)
- Director (1)
- Transfer Pricing Analyst (1)
- Valuation (1)
- Valuation Advisory Analyst (1)
- Dispute Consulting Intern (1)
- Valuation Summer Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in November 2011.
I was hired out of college. There was no on campus recruiting in my year. A buddy told me about it, I submitted my resume, had a call with a managing director and it turned out that it went well. They had me up for a super day and ended up offering me a job.
- The business case was by far the most challenging. We had to essentially come up with different aspects of a merger with people also interviewing who you just met. Answer Question
No negotiations as I was coming from college.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in October 2011.
I did a first round interview on campus. Then trekked to NYC for second round through Amtrak. Started at 10 in the morning with a group case interview then had about 5 more one on one interviews. The office is pretty nice; its the building across from Blackrock's building and has a bunch of big firms in there such as Morgan Stanley. The people are nice and cool to hangout with.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in February 2008.
I had a phone interview with a recruiter followed by 2 office visits.
- Business Case exercise Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in April 2007.
Initial interview was over the phone. After a good experience there I was offered to visit the office for a series of interviews with the members of the group I was applying for.
- What are some of your least desirable qualities? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review