Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EPAM
- Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Java Developer (2)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- SAP Consultant (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Computer Systems Analyst (1)
- Delivery Manager (1)
- BI Developer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Junior Software Test Engineer (1)
- Software Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Software Test Automation Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer - Java (1)
- Software Testing Manager (1)
- Technical Solution Engineer (1)
- Software Delivery Manager (1)
- Epam - Software Engineer (1)
- C++ Applications Developer (1)
- Full Stack Developer With DevOps Experience (1)
- Senior Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Test Engineer II (1)
- Test Manager (1)
- Senior .NET Developer (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Lead Software Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Systems Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
Senior .NET Developer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at EPAM in March 2012.
Recruiter has contacted me via Skype and we had a quick conversation regarding current vacancies and my desire to make an interview. We talked about 10-15 minutes and decided to ahve an interview for the next day with project managers.
The interview with project managers took about 2 hours but it was very great. Project managers asked everything they needed for the project: previous experience, skills, English level, wishes, preferences and so on. Then they described their projects, customers and clients, development process, career growth opportunities. I could ask what I want to know. I had a good time with those guys to talk to them.
After technical interview I had another quick conversation with human resources girl and she gave some additional information about the company and her experience working there. She also gave information about different benefites and bonuses as well as described career growth differentiation.
The next day there was some overhead in time with department manager and in 2 days they sent me an offer to accept or decline.
I did not go to Kiev, so I had remote interviews which was a very big advantage for me (I did not need to spend 2 days for going to Kiev and back).