Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Endeavor
- Summer Intern (2)
- Associate (2)
- Intern (2)
- Account Manager (1)
- Princeton In Latin America Fellow (1)
- Research and Consulting Intern With Endeavor Insight Team (1)
- Analyst, Insight (Internship) (1)
- Endeavor Insight Summer Intern (1)
- ESG (1)
- No Offer
Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.
- Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.
Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.
- General questions, but he only asked me three questions. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY).
I applied, heard back within the week, and was invited to have a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a writing exercise. After the writing exercise, I was invited to come in for a final interview. At the final interview I met with 7 members of the endeavor team, broken into 3 meetings with 2-3 people each, including program managers, program associates, and two VPs. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The entire process took about 2.5 weeks from when I submitted my application.
- What do you like to read in your spare time? It seemed that they were trying to infer an applicant's suitability for the position and culture of the organization based on what I like to read. My advice would be that applicants focus on their interest in business/entrepreneurship with questions like this. Answer Question