Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eni
- Graduate (2)
- Contract Engineer (2)
- Risk Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Contracts Engineer (1)
- Researcher for New Drilling Technologies (1)
- Contracts and Services Team Leader (1)
- I Applied Through A Recruiter and the Process Took V Months - Interviewed At Eni In January 2010 (1)
- Global Mobility At Eirl (1)
- Team Supervisor (UK) (1)
- Communication Manager (1)
- Derivatives Trader (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Associate (1)
- Budget Analyst (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Accounts Manager (1)
- Senior Reservoir Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Junior Drilling Engineer (1)
- IT Administrative (1)
- Recruitment Officer (1)
- Human Resources Advisor (1)
- ICT Manager (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Finance Planner (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Drilling Engineer (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni (Houston, TX) in April 2015.
Poor and unplanned and the manager was unsure. There were 3 people in the room and they asked random questions. Not impressed and they didn't validate parking and no one ever followed up with me about the outcome
- Tell me about your last job. Tell me about experi nice with Excel Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (San Donato Milanese (Italy)) in February 2015.
first interview as a general assessment on the candidate. This recruiting day includes introduction to the company, group test, individual test, english test and personal interview with HR. second interview with the sector manager of eni, discussing about the position and the candidate's skills and ambitions
- Q: What are you looking for in eni Q. Why eni? Q: Did you like the group and individual test? why? what have you learned from them? Q: Describe your career Q: Your weak points Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2014.
At first I was interviewed by 2 department managers and later HR manager took it over. It was quite relaxed and easy going. They were all talking more about the position, tasks and company rather than asking questions. Although the whole interview was quite conversational I feel I didn't get the chance to talk about my abilities and experiences. The interview was long (3h). The whole process lasted for almost 3 months although it was said they'll let me know in 2 weeks.
- They asked me to draw a diagram of recruitment process. Answer Question
- No Offer
Interview was done via Conference Call with video assistance. Overall the interview was polite and quite efficient. A series of questions were asked and I was free to discuss and maintain a good conversation. The hiring process was very slow as it took more than 4 months to get the offer.
- Do not recall. But maybe the most difficult part of the Contracts role for me and how i deal with it. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eni in May 2014.
I appeared in test as walk-in candidate at Avari Lahore and i was called Interview at Karachi. The test was consist of technical, iq questions and an essay about recycling of products. It has passed just 4 days after interview.
- Interview was mix of technical and hr base question. Most of question were technical. As a mechanical engineer, I was asked about my favorite subjects and then projects and internships. Answer Question
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eni (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.
Unprofessional interview, the recruitment lady never called me she always emailed me with a delay. I was waiting over a month to hear back from her. I was invited to an interview but when I arrived I was told that the interview is cancelled as the recruiter lady forgot to be in the office and left the office. It was very disappointed as I travelled from outside London, then she emailed me and rescheduled the interview, this time it happened but it was very inefficient and unprofessional. eirl - Victoria office
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eni (Estoril (Portugal)) in March 2014.
I participated In Lisbon summit 2014 organized by elite career during 3 days, recruiter from ENI want to meet you during this event. I was Interviewed by HR recruiter from ENI. Interview was In portuguese language. I'd the difficult because my english not was very good on this time and it was my first Job Interview, I did'nt have experience about...
- Try to speak about your major course In English Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Eni (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2014.
Very slow. had a phone interview initially and was invited to an assessment centre in Basingstoke, London on 3 February.The assessment centre involved 22 candidates and we did a project with OilSim software. More than a month later without hearing anything from them, I got an email to complete an online test on 7 March, and up till now, no feedback.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eni in December 2013.
I applied online and about 2weeks after the deadline, I was called on phone to come for interview at their office. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and another manager who never asked a question. The hiring manger was an Italian and i struggled with his accent. The interview questions were standard questions like tell me about yourself; what do you know about Eni etc.
- Suppose i send you to buy chairs and tables from the market; One seller sells a chair or a table for 20$ and the other seller sells a chair for 10$ and a table for 30$. From which of these sellers will you buy? 1 Answer
Helpful (4)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eni (Milano (Italy)).
Position for junior profiles/new graduates Hiring process consist of two steps: 1- assessment center: you are with other 4-5 persons (not for the same position, there were engineers, graduates in economy...). the exercise are: group discussion about the investment of some money, english test at the PC, individual exercise about reading aand answer to some mails, and a face to face interview just with the HR.
- the question and answer to the mails need to be done very quickly because there is not so much time for it Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review