Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Management Trainee (1021)
- Management Trainee Intern (87)
- Manager Trainee (77)
- Sales Management Trainee (52)
- Intern (35)
- Customer Service Representative (34)
- Manager In Training (26)
- Assistant Manager (25)
- Staff Accountant (24)
- Branch Manager (20)
- Service Agent (18)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee (18)
- Management Assistant (15)
- Management & Sales Internship (14)
- Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (11)
- Manager (11)
- MT (10)
- Driver (9)
- Graduate Management Trainee (8)
- Accountant (8)
- Branch Rental Manager (8)
- Car Prep (8)
- Management Intern (7)
- Reservation Sales Representative (7)
- Summer Intern (7)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Account Executive (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- PT Service Agent (6)
- Senior Customer Assistance Representative (5)
Part-time Driver Interview
interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.
Was contacted my phone and then invited for an in-person interview. Interviewer was very relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Said I would be a good fit for the job and received an offer to start within 5 days.
- What was the most difficult aspect of you past job. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Part Time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.
I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.
- I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with. 1 Answer
I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.
Part-time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.
It was a quick on the phone interview. Then I had an interview with two of the Supervisors in person. After five days of the interview, I was offered the position, at minimum wage.
- I was asked what is the most difficult person that I had to deal with on my last position. 1 Answer
I was not able to negotiate. They were firm on the pay.
Part-time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2010.
very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easyprocess, need good, clean driving record, very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easy process, need good, clean driving record very easy process, need good, clean driving record