Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Management Trainee (1190)
- Management Trainee Intern (87)
- Manager Trainee (82)
- Sales Management Trainee (67)
- Intern (39)
- Customer Service Representative (37)
- Staff Accountant (28)
- Manager In Training (26)
- Assistant Manager (26)
- Service Agent (23)
- Branch Manager (21)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee (18)
- Management Assistant (15)
- Management & Sales Internship (14)
- Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (11)
- Manager (11)
- Graduate Management Trainee (11)
- Branch Rental Manager (10)
- Accountant (10)
- MT (10)
- Reservation Sales Representative (10)
- Driver (9)
- Car Prep (9)
- PT Service Agent (8)
- Management Intern (7)
- Summer Intern (7)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Account Executive (7)
- MT Enterprise (7)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
Part-time Driver Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Springfield, VA) in December 2014.
One interview with the assistant branch manager. Discussed time management and customer service experience. Was also asked about my familiarity with the area and how comfortable I was driving different fleet of vehicle daily.
- Describe your time management skills? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Part-time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2014.
Was contacted my phone and then invited for an in-person interview. Interviewer was very relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Said I would be a good fit for the job and received an offer to start within 5 days.
- What was the most difficult aspect of you past job. Answer Question
Part-time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.
It was a quick on the phone interview. Then I had an interview with two of the Supervisors in person. After five days of the interview, I was offered the position, at minimum wage.
- I was asked what is the most difficult person that I had to deal with on my last position. 1 Answer
I was not able to negotiate. They were firm on the pay.
Part Time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.
I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.
- I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with. 1 Answer
I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.
Part-time Driver InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2010.
very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easyprocess, need good, clean driving record, very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easy process, need good, clean driving record very easy process, need good, clean driving record
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review