Enterprise Rent-A-Car Executive Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Management Trainee (788)
- Management Trainee Intern (84)
- Manager Trainee (70)
- Sales Management Trainee (33)
- Intern (32)
- Customer Service Representative (29)
- Assistant Manager (25)
- Manager In Training (24)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee (18)
- Staff Accountant (17)
- Branch Manager (17)
- Service Agent (15)
- Management Assistant (14)
- Management & Sales Internship (14)
- Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (11)
- Manager (11)
- MT (9)
- Car Prep (8)
- Accountant (8)
- Summer Intern (7)
- Branch Rental Manager (7)
- Management Intern (7)
- Driver (7)
- Account Executive (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- Sales Executive (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Sales Manager Trainee (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (4)
Very Difficult Interview
Account Executive Sales Representative Interview (Negative Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2011.
Interview Details – It was very demanding.
Firts day 2 people. 2 tests (math and personalitty)
Second Day 3 people, plus a HR phone interview
Thirdy day 1 person.
The one one recruiters wanted to hire me. But the HR (that was on the phone decided not to).
I was very prepared for the Interview. It was very tiring!!
At the end they decided not to. It was so stressfull the interview process that I would not rent a car from them ever after!
I am glad I did not go to work for them! The salary was terrible. And, if a phone interview is more powerfull than a face to face one... We have a problem.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car