Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Entropic Communications
- Intern (1)
- Software QA Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior Staff Engineer (1)
- Senior Packaging Engineer (1)
- Test Engineer Intern (1)
- VLSI Intern (1)
Helpful (1)Declined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA).
Interviewers were all friendly and kept to the schedule. They seemed really sad and desperate, like they would hire basically anyone with a pulse. Fast response to submitting my resume on the website. Fancy new building with lots of empty desks. The employees I met seemed fiercely loyal, definitely on board with the company's new direction.
- Why would you leave Qualcomm to work here? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I think the company is dying
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (Austin, TX).
At the time I was hired I got in through a friend and my interview process was non there. We had a great boss that listened to the word of the employee and took a chance on me.
- I luckily did not have any difficult questions at the of getting hired. Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Management called directly and invited on site interview with multiple people.
- Can you work long hours? Answer Question
Yes. They are agree able and if they want you they will work with your counter offer.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.
5 rounds onsite after a phone interview
- Digital: Gate size,transistor structure Analog: PPL One Brain twister at the end Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.
The position I was interviewed was system testing intern. I was asked several question about RF communication system. Basic ideas and caculation.
- The frequency caculation related to mixer Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications in April 2010.
HR called- phone interview-onsite
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review