Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide
- Software Engineer (32)
- Software Developer (32)
- Engineer (23)
- Intern (20)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (19)
- Service Engineer (17)
- Project Manager (17)
- GET (11)
- Solution Integrator (11)
- Network Engineer (11)
- Senior Engineer (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Solutions Architect (7)
- Solution Architect (7)
- Senior Solution Integrator (7)
- Customer Project Manager (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- RF Engineer (5)
- Solution Manager (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Senior RF Engineer (4)
- Order Fulfillment Specialist (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Support Engineer (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Java Developer (3)
Systems Engineer Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2011.
4 people in the interview.
3 technical people , one HR person.
start with some basic technical questions
then questions about previous experience
expectation from the current job
then HR questions . Personality based questions. Questions about family and martial status.
Willing to travel and relocated
- how long would stay with our company 1 Answer
not very negotiable on the salary.
Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2011.
It's pretty clear. They are asking the questions based on the resume and they are clear about who they are looking for.
1. introducing yourself
2. introduce the project based on your resume
3. white board explanation , the manager will ask questions according to their needs.
4. Presentation and questions
Communication is very important.
- What is the hardest time in your study Answer Question
Ericsson is still leading the market. If you got a offer from E///, make sure you can get the right price according to your value