Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Evercore Partners
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Intern (1)
- M&A Analyst (1)
- Summer Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Associate (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- IBD Analyst (1)
- Production Clerk (1)
- Research (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Institutional Equiteis (1)
- Restructuring Group (1)
- Summer M&A Generalist (1)
- Energy M&A Summer Analyst (1)
- Middle Operations Junior Analyst (1)
- Declined Offer
I visited the office around 5 times for multiple rounds of interviews. Each time, I met about 5 or so bankers who asked me detailed questions about the deals that I was working on, my understanding of the big picture and my team. They were very cordial, and seemed like a great fun team. The office atmosphere was relaxed and people were very friendly. It seemed in short like a bank that was also a cool start-up.
- Your analyst is a star but is going to a PE shop. He is highly disinterested in your current project. What do you do in this case? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in February 2012.
Applied through a campus recruiting program. I had a friend who took the research interview right before me who said it was very casual will all fit questions. I step in for my sales interview and was questioned tech questions.
- Pitch me a stock(long and short) Answer Question
haven't heard back
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in February 2012.
1st rounds on campus, 2nd rounds at evercore's nyc offices
- Every single person besides for the MD at the super day asked a question regarding some pp&e (usually land) being purchased and sold for a loss several years later and asked to be walked through the 3 statements Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in February 2011.
Interview went well with two employees the department manager and the facilities manager and after interviewing the decision was made to have me on board with the company
- i have not had a question that was too difficult. Answer Question
it was to be a hourly job.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Evercore Partners in October 2010.
Applied online, initially started off with a telephone interview. The interview process included technical and fit questions so as to recognize if there is a fit with the rest of the team. Prepare for technical and accountancy questions well. Also be prepared to give examples of areas you have excelled in like college or in athletics. I was asked about pitching a stock and also running through a Discounted Cash Flow. Overall not much communication from one interview to the other and a little disorganized.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review