Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express
- Sales Associate (253)
- Express Sales Associate (15)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (11)
- Co-Manager (10)
- Co Manager (6)
- Full Time Sales Lead (5)
- Sales Lead (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Sales Leader (3)
- Associate (3)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Management (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Sales Lead (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- P/T Sales Leader (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Sells Associate (1)
- Brand Sales Associate (1)
- PT Sales Lead (1)
- Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom (1)
- Part-time Sales Associate At Express (1)
- Sales Associate Position (1)
- Purchase Order Assistant (1)
- Hourly Associate/Co-Managers (1)
- Sales Associate With Fashion Expert Duties and Responsibilities (1)
- Express Sales Associate/Sales Lead (1)
- Brand Co-Manager (1)
Full Time Sales Lead Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Express in October 2014.
Did not have a formal interview. Knew the management from years of shopping at Express, was good friends with them. Was recruited multiple times over a year and continuously declined. When the proper offer could be made, I accepted.
- What are you looking for salary wise? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Express
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted Offer
The interview process was standard for most retailers. As I was moving up from an associate to a sales lead they asked questions like how will you manage associates that you have previously worked along side, etc. Also situational scenarios like what would you do if an irate customer is demanding to see a manager but your shipment has just arrived outside what do you do?
- How will you help build volume and sales in the store. Answer Question
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Express (Dayton, OH) in April 2012.
Interviewed with the Store Manager. Interviewed week later with the District Manager. Offered the position from the District Manager.
Negotiable salary & start date.
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Express (Franklin, TN) in March 2012.
I was recruited while helping a friend shop in the store. They saw that "I knew the brand very well and wanted me on board." The interview was very informal. Just some questions about past experience and what I liked about Express.
- I had to talk about a time when I had to discipline a former employee. I have been taught not to talk about discipline with others, so I found it hard to tell the details of someone else's discipline. Answer Question
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Express (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.
I applied in August and did not get a call until October for seasonal hiring. It was a group interview. The lady was very nice but the store was messed and looked like they needed some help.
- What was your most difficult situation with a customer? How did you handle it? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review