Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software
- Leadership Development Program (30)
- QA Analyst (22)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (12)
- Junior Software Developer (9)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Intern (4)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
- Q & A Analyst Training Program (1)
- Training Program (1)
- Software Development Internship (1)
- Software Development Co-op (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Programs/QA Analyst Or Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Deployment Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Porgram (1)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Eze Software.
Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..
HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.
3 rounds + 1 HR round
- The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software
Systems Engineer InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.Interview Details
They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.
Then, 5 tech questions:
1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
2. What port does SMTP use?
3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
4. What is IP?
5. What is DNS?Interview Questions
Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
- What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us? Answer Question