Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FARO TechnologiesMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FARO Technologies in November 2014.
The process started with a call from a head hunter. Then a 1/2 hr call with HR, after that it was a call from a regional manager. That's where the process hit a wall. I was told after that call I would receive another call from corporate then receive an offer. Still waiting. It's been a couple months. The job hasn't been filled, and (according to the head hunter) I'm still in the game.
- They were just the standard type questions: What would you do if?? and what was your most difficult situation you've had to overcome. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at FARO Technologies (Lake Mary, FL).
Had one interview with the hiring managers. Communication was through a secretary. After the interview, did not hear anything back, not a "yes", not a "no". Followed up with the secretary a couple of times - no response. I'm sure they are busy, but that's just not a good way of doing it.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at FARO Technologies in August 2011.
The phone interview was very casual. The manager, lead developer, and two other developers conducted the interview. A few days later I was asked to do a 1:1 interview with HR, followed by a group panel interview. The group panel interview was broken into two parts. The first part was more relaxed with 4 developers in the room. The second part of the group panel was draining. By then I was exhausted with questions. There were 5 developers asking questions on various software concepts one after the other. The entire interview including 1 hour lunch with the team took 5 hours.
- What is the most efficient sorting algorithm for sorting binary numbers? 1 Answer