Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (138)
- Financial Services Representative (57)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Systems Analyst (11)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (9)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate (7)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Financial Associate (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Investments Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
IT Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Cary, NC) in September 2012.
Initial phone screen then a series of interviews (8) across various groups in IT department. Met with hiring manager and several of his peers. Also interviewed with members of the team. Had to take an interview with senior leader late at night based on his schedule. Overall process was OK.
- High level technical. Mostly behavioral. Tell me a time when...... Answer Question
I had to negotiate to get less than current employer was paying. They really use the bonus against you in hiring process.
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
IT Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in November 2011.
Three rounds of interview was conducted. First round was teleponics followed by two round of group interview.
- What was the most difficult project you worked on. 1 Answer
I didn't see any opportunity to negotiate because they pay based on your current salary an they verify it.
IT Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2012.
The first interview was a phone interview with a VP. The second was a round of interviews with 4 persons each about an hour. The third round was also with 4 persons, each an hour.
- What will be plan of implementation after you come aboard? Answer Question