Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (135)
- Financial Services Representative (55)
- Customer Service Representative (31)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Systems Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Financial Advisor (6)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Manager (5)
- Vice President (5)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Financial Associate (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
- IT Director (4)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in November 2011.
Thirty minute phone screening with hiring manager.
Thirty minute 1 on 1 interviews with Hiring Manager, COO and PMO Director
Received verbal offer from Recruiter 4 days later & written offer 1 day after that.
Started worked 2 weeks after that.
I did not negotiate at all.
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
7 levels of interview
- Based on the Job profile & past subject matter expertise Answer Question
30 % on existing salary
Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New Delhi (India)) in January 2008.
Overall the experience from the HR was very good. They seem to have good process in place in terms of coordinating interviews, personal discussions, background checks. The travel part for outstation candidate, briefing about the company profile, business, role was clear & precise. The expectations setting was done in a professional manner. The salary structure was explained clearly at the time of offer
- The level of details asked for each of the earlier jobs and not just last relevant job Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Because of some personal reasons that came around that time, was not able to relocate