Fifth Third Customer Service Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (22)
- Personal Banker (11)
- Retail Personal Banker (8)
- Teller (6)
- Financial Center Manager (5)
- Lead Customer Service Representative (4)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Licensed Personal Banker (3)
- Intern (3)
- Finance (2)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (2)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Investment Advisor (2)
- Staff Auditor (2)
- Customer Service Professional (2)
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Financial Leadership Program (2)
- Customer Service Representative/Teller (2)
- Teller (Customer Service Representative ) (1)
- Finance and Accounting Leadership Program (1)
- Homeowners Assistance Counselor (1)
- Card Fraud Investigations (1)
- Staff Accounting, Capital Markets (1)
- Information Technology Leadership Program (1)
- Audit Leadership Program (1)
- Vice President - Business Banking (1)
- Consumer Banking Internship (1)
- Commercial Loan Workout Officer II (1)
Customer Service Manager Interview (Positive Experience)
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third.
Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with a recruiter employed with 5/3 and then met on site with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager.
Interview Question – The questions were very common interview questions for a CSM role. Such as, "What would you do with a customer who may have this type of issue...." Answer Question
Customer Service Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third in March 2010.
Interview Details – was referred by an internal employee-
got a call back the second day
recruiter scheduled a 1 hr phone interview, then she said she would call me back for a time to meet with the branch manager
she called me back 2 days later
I met with the branch manager
3 days later the recruiter called me back to say I had passed my first interview and to let me know they would like to move me to the next step (which is another face to face interview with the regional manager- which I did not know anything about, I thought I was only meeting with the branch manager)
met with the regional manager 2 days later- recruiter called me to let me know I had to meet with the Marget Manager-
met with the market manager 2 days later and the recruiter called me 5 days after offering me the job.
- tell me about a situation where you had to coach an associate for not meeting sales expectations View Answer
- tell me about a time you were able to turn an unhappy customer into a happy customer View Answer
Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate
Customer Service Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in May 2008.
Interview Details – Recruiter Called me and talk to me about the job, a week later had interview with Branch Manager, 3 days later interviewed with Regional and other Branch Manager.
Very Repetitive work, you will not like, it gets easy but very boring. If you are fine with not being able to move up, that this job, you might make it to Branch Manager and stay there for a long time until demoted.
Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to correct someone's behavior at work STAR behavioral question. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Not professional, recruiter offered $50k - 55K but later recruiter low balled me for less, I decided to take the job because I needed it at that time, not because I was content of taking it. Recruiter and Regional left a bad taste in my mouth and still decided to go through until I found something more meaningful.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third