Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Flipkart.com
- Software Development Engineer I (15)
- Software Engineer (13)
- Software Development Engineer II (10)
- Software Development Engineer (10)
- Graduate Trainee (7)
- Software Developer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Content Writer (4)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Operation Executive (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Software Development Engineer III (3)
- Director (2)
- SSE (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Test Manager (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Engineering Manager (2)
- SDE-II (2)
- Customer Support Supervisor (DnD) (1)
- Customer Support (Email Support) (1)
- Ship (1)
- UI Engineer I (1)
- Executive Role (1)
- Management Trainee Flipkart (1)
- Junior Executive Finance (1)
- Inventory & Planning Analyst (IPF Cell) (1)
- Worst Experience With Flipkart Software Development Engineer I (1)
Tech Lead - LAMP (ERP) Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Flipkart.com (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.
Overall pathetic company. They waste your time.
Round 1 : Telephonic => Just to check technical compatibility.
Round 2 : Telephonic => Ask everything except relevant question, even I requested them to ask anything related to design, development or architecture.
* Searching in circular Shifting Array - answers somewhat 50%
* Mobile Phone Directory database Structure - couldn't start
* 2-dice equal probability problem - answered almost 90%
After that got call from HR, about 1:1 interview. Told them that My early interview not good as that was not good. She told that I'm being considered for different team.
Round 3: 1:1 => Lot of MySQl questions. Case study & design of Tweeter Architecture. Performed more than 100%
Round 4: 1:1 => Again further MySQL queries round. Answered almost everything, except told in the starting that didn't work in Master-Master replication.
After 3 & 4 round I was very confident of being selected. However, didn't got selected probably they couldn't afford me the competitive salary, despite of committing best in the industry.
Really, Flipkart is chillar company, who doesn't value others Time. Both 1:1 interviewers received many calls & went out in between during interview.