Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21
- Sales Associate (400)
- Visual Merchandiser (53)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (31)
- Assistant Manager (30)
- Cashier (18)
- XXI Sales Associate (14)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Sales Floor Associate (12)
- Store Manager (9)
- Sale Associate (9)
- Visual Manager (8)
- Co-Manager (8)
- Head Cashier (6)
- Stock Associate (5)
- Retail Sales Associate (4)
- Co Manager (4)
- Manager (3)
- Production Coordinator (3)
- Sales (3)
- Assistant Buyer (3)
- Assistant Production Manager (2)
- Accounting Department (2)
- Recovery Specialist (2)
- SALES CLERK (2)
- Corporate Position (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- District Manager (2)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Production Coordinator Assistant (2)
1 person found this helpful
"Open" But You're Going to BE A Sales Asc So Just Put That Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2012.
- So when I handed in my APP IN PERSON! thats important, dont apply online they dont really check online. The very same day I got a call asking to come in for an interview Mon 4-6:30. Most of them are usually quick and they also dont care if you already applied and didnt get the position
Dress for the interview:
-Something cute, it doesn't really matter that much to be honest.
People waited by the plus section and when you were called you followed the person and they asked you questions like
-Whats good cusomter service
-Describe your self in 3 ways
-Have you ever had a bad customer, what happened and how did you deal with it
-If you had to close the store and the customer was still here and you needed to make a sale what would you do? but you also have to leave sooncause ur shift is ending
-They show u an item and like you have to describe how'd you sell it
Interview was a piece of cake, either they telll you to come in for orientation on the spot OR you get a call with in 1-2 hours after..if you don't..you didn't get it.
- You have to sell this coral shirt, how would you do it? View Answer
Retail is hard which is why he usually get paid more than other jobs do.
Also..know you'll be on your feet for 4 hours the least 10 hours the most. It's tough.
You need to be a people person and deal with stupid or rude customers.
Just think carefully about this job.
It's good for experiance though, and like I said other stores def like to see if you have experaince from a big store like forever 21