Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Friendly's Ice Cream
- Server (7)
- Manager (4)
- Fountain Worker (3)
- Line Cook (2)
- Fountain (2)
- Friendlys Fountain Worker (1)
- Field Marketing (1)
- Restaurant General Manager (1)
- Dishwasher (1)
- GM (1)
- Cook (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Greeter (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Lead Cook (1)
- Server/Cook (1)
- Ice Cream Parlor, and Hostess (1)
- Manager (MOD) (1)
- Auction House (1)
- Cashier (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Waiter (1)
Fountain Worker Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Langhorne, PA).
I was out to dinner with my family and ran into a friend who happened to be a server. I asked her what it was like to work there and she told me that it was a good way to make a few extra bucks. I told her that I was interested and within ten minutes the general manager came over and introduced himself to me. I set up an interview for the following week.
- To be honest with you, there really weren't any unexpected or difficult questions... Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Friendly's Ice Cream
Fountain Worker InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream in June 2010.
A former manager hired me on the spot.
- None really just have simple skills that every job has Answer Question
Fountain Worker InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Friendly's Ice Cream (Stoneham, MA) in June 2010.
The process was fairly simple. Applied online and completed a competency exam. A call was made and a preliminary interview was setup. Went in, sat down for 20 minutes with the GM who asked me questions about myself while explaining the model of the restaurant. She was very informative and polite.
- I was asked where I saw myself within the company in 2 years. I did not have much of an idea of this, so I did not have an answer. The GM was very understanding of this and did not make me feel awkward or stupid for not being able to answer the question. I assume the question is asked to see how the applicant deals with pressure. Answer Question