Interviews for Top Jobs at G&K Services
- Territory Sales Representative (17)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Route Sales Representative (5)
- RSR (2)
- Web Developer (1)
- Management (1)
- General Laborer (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Production (1)
- Director of Sales (1)
- Production Manager (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Territory Sales Executive (1)
- Route Relief (1)
- Assistant to Route Delivery (1)
Territory Sales Representative Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at G&K Services in February 2010.
The interview was a very casual experience. The g.m. reviewed my resume' and we discussed each major point. He brought up a section and I elaborated. He gave me a overview of where the company at this location was and the direction that he wants it to go. He gave a vision of what would occur if the location continued its successful trend. He described his expectations and the quality of life that would be available with individual success in the job. It was an excellent conversation and exchange of information. I was given a tour of the facility and ended the interview very positively. I have to admit that I was very dissappointed that I was not given an offer. I think that they might have been looking to hire from a competitor. The atmosphere was very positive and as I have read before it is not a churn and burn culture.
- The interviewer did not follow a script but wanted to have a discussion to see if I would be a good fit for the company. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for G&K Services
Territory Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at G&K Services in August 2009.
I went through a phone screen, phone interview, online assessment, in-person interview, ride-along, followed by three more in-person interviews.
- In my experience, I have never had it work out when I hired someone from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 1 Answer