Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Customer Service Representative (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Intern (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Help Desk Technician (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Information Security Analyst (2)
- IT (2)
- Senior Network Engineer (2)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Administrator (2)
- IT Specialist (2)
- Engineer (1)
- Quality Specialist (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Helpdesk Technician (1)
- Senior Program Analyst (1)
- Senior Training Specialist (1)
- Service Desk Technician (1)
- Service Representative (1)
- Quality Analyst (1)
- Senior Database Administrator (1)
- Senior Electronics Technician (1)
- Senior Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Director (1)
- Field Service Engineer (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
Systems Administrator Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.
I was hired here a contractor. Unfortunately they ran out of money.
- there were no difficult questions Answer Question
The hiring manager was one of the best that I have met.
Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology
Systems Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2011.
Not a real in depth interview process i was called from another small site and interviewed by the Senior Management, was asked basic network and software questions and asked questions realted to working with other IT contractors and military.
- Describe you approach to wroking in the same enviroment with other contractors and how you feel that you can mend the relaitonships between comapnies/individuals if there is a disagreement. Answer Question
Systems Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2010.
The interview went smooth. Talked to the PM first then the manager. The manager gave the PM thumbs up and an offer was on the table. They didn't grill me to much, just wanted to make sure I had the qualifications for a technicle position. Both managers were cordial and personable. Felt very confortable and candid during the interview.
I was able to negotiate a little better salary, Ask for time to comtemplate the offer, never let any hiring manager rush you into a decision no matter how bad you need to job.