Georgia-Pacific Corporation Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales (6)
- Project Engineer (5)
- IT Co-Op (5)
- Intern (3)
- Procurement Specialist (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Packaging Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (2)
- Reliability Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Entry Level Engineering Program (2)
- Fraud Analytics (1)
- Technical Analyst/Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Reliability Leader (1)
- Shift Electrician (1)
- Operations Research Lead (1)
- Export Documentation Associate/GP Harmon Recycling (1)
- Feeder/Packer (1)
- ELE Chemical (1)
- General Helper/Operator (1)
- GIS/Business Analyst (1)
- Iowa Valley Community College (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2011.
Interview Details – Phone Interview to screen candidates. Then an onsite day long behavioral interview with several one on one interviews with different managers and potential coworkers. It was a good way to get to know the company at the same time they got to know me.
They were very professional and easy to get along with although each location and plant will be different.
My suggestion is to have all the questions that you want to know about ahead of time.
Interview Question – Tell us about a time that you had to manage multiple pressing projects at the same time. How do you normally do this? Answer Question
Engineering Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2010.
Interview Details – The interview was pretty straightforward; everyone was very nice & professional. They utilize behavior based interviewing (or STAR, SAR).
- Describe a time when you chose to take the high road rather than the easy way out. Answer Question
- Describe how you can add value to the organization. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Received an offer from another employer before they made an offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation