Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Giant Eagle
- Cashier (14)
- Front End Cashier (13)
- Pharmacy Technician (8)
- Produce Clerk (4)
- Stock Clerk (3)
- Intern (3)
- Sales Associate- Prepared Food (2)
- Bagger (2)
- Grocery Clerk (2)
- Fuel Station Attendant (2)
- Operations Intern (2)
- Manager (2)
- Grocery Clerk Part Time (2)
- GetGo Go-Getter (1)
- Bakery Grocery Clerk PT (1)
- Ft Baker (1)
- Pharmacy Technician - Call Center (1)
- Cashier/Bagger/Cart Guy (1)
- Market District Strongsville Job Fair From Hell- Customer Service (1)
- Cashier/Fuel Attendant (1)
- Lot Attendant and Grocery Clerk (1)
- Advanced Pharmacy Tech (1)
- Hot Foods Clerk (1)
- Paralegal (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Meat Department Clerk (1)
- Hot Foods Preparer (1)
- Deli Team Leader (1)
- Part Time Grocery Clerk (1)
- Front End Co-Manager (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.
After a recruiter telephone interview as well as a hiring manager telephone interview for a position at their corporate office in mid-July, 2014, it took a month to get a face-to-face interview scheduled - two weeks from that! Then, it was cancelled and rescheduled; then, a call was received to reschedule the same cancelled interview. Then, I never received the email to confirm the last rescheduled interview as promised. It was a nightmare to contact someone by telephone today to cancel the interview (tomorrow) - I accepted another job offer as I could not wait any longer for Giant Eagle. Way too many red flags. And the person who took my call never even apologized on behalf of the company. if this is any indication of how they treat their employees ------
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.
Applied online, was asked for a 45 minute phone interview, was then asked to perform a personality/compatibility test, was then called into the headquarters for two back to back 45 minute in-person interviews with a dept. head and a direct manager for the position.
- Mostly behavioral, standard interview questions. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.
Great interview process with 3 people interviewing and asking you basic questions about yourself
- What was your favourite class in school Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2011.
Had to do a phone interview and then 2 in person interviews.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review