GlaxoSmithKline Technical Project Manager - IT (Research Triangle Park, NC USA) Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (7)
- Co-Op (6)
- Intern (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Manager (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Medical Sales Representative (3)
- Scientist (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Future Leaders Program (3)
- Marketing Director (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Analytical Scientist (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Academic Internship (2)
- Publication Writer (1)
- Therapeutic Sales Professional (1)
- Future Leaders Sales and Marketing New Grad Development Scheme (1)
- Senior Scientific Investigator (Medicinal Chemist) (1)
- 2013 IT Industrial Placement Scheme (1)
- Catalyst Scientist (1)
- Senior Epidemiology Manager (1)
- Finance Future Leaders Program (1)
- Future Leaders: Environmental Health & Safety (1)
- DPU Heart Failure Coop (1)
- Future Leaders Programmer In Science - Pharmacy (1)
- EHS Compliance Specialist (1)
Technical Project Manager - IT (Research Triangle Park, NC USA) Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2012.
Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person inyterview.
I was asked about my previous TPM roles and the hiring manager told me at the end of the interview that he would like to bring me in for a person-2-person interview based on my experience.
I quote what he said “What I am seeing is candidates that are purely PM focused that lack the understanding of technical project delivery or candidates have delivery experience but may not be hands on enough to produce deliverables"
person-2-person interview was was not an interview but more about what i will be doing in the first month.
Interviews for Top Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline