Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GoDaddy
- Technical Support and Sales Representative (17)
- Internet Sales and Service Consultant (5)
- Technical Support & Sales (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Inbound Tech Support and Sales (3)
- Inbound Sales and Support (2)
- Hosting Support (2)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Web Designer (2)
- Technical Support & Sales Specialist (2)
- Customer Sales and Support (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Billing Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Data Center Technician (1)
- Windows Server Administrator (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Inbound Technical Support (1)
- Tech/Sales Support (1)
- Internet Sales Consultant (1)
- Technical Support Sales (1)
- Inbound Sales/Tech Support (1)
- C#/.NET Engineer (1)
- Analyst (1)
- HR Manager (1)
- Senior Network Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (1)
- Linux Systems Administrator (1)
Technical Support & Sales Specialist Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at GoDaddy (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2011.
they asked me some very general questions about internet browsers and other software like ms office. Then they asked about what certain shortcut keys did ex:windows+L does what?
- hardest question was "what is DNS?" 1 Answer
Informed me of salary and bonus pay. Was good enough for me at the time
Other Interview Reviews for GoDaddy
Technical Support & Sales Specialist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at GoDaddy (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2011.
I applied online and then was emailed to come in for an orientation. At the orientation they talk about all the benefits of the company and then you have to take 2 quizzes and then a mental awareness test. The fisrt quiz was easy and just asked commons sense questions. The 2nd quiz was some technical questions. These are questions like what is an example of a blog and then there are 4 answers to choose from. The the hard part is the test and there were 120 questions and it is timed and u only have 10 secs a question. You have to pass by a certain amount to get an interview. Then once you pass you get an interview. At the interview I was asked mostly technical and sales questions.
- What are 2 examples of web browsers? 1 Answer
- What is a IPS address?
How did you prepare for the interview? Answer Question
- What is web hosting?
Why would you not want cookies on your computer? Answer Question
- What is the shortcut for copy?
How do you go from one column to the next 1 Answer
- What is the shortcut for paste?
What is the shortcut for cut? 1 Answer