Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GoPro
- Web Analyst (1)
- Inventory Control Analyst (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Recruitment Coordinator (1)
- Senior Product Design Engineer (1)
- Product Designer (1)
- Director (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Director Product Marketing (1)
- Music Specialist (1)
- Photo Retoucher (1)
- NetSuite Administrator (1)
- POP Channel Marketing Specialist (1)
- Director Image Quality Assessment (1)
- Photo Assistant - Adventure (1)
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA) in March 2015.
Each person I met with was very personable and was clearly passionate about the company and its future. I was able to meet with potential peers, direct reports, and executive management.
- What would be my approach to addressing the key focus areas for this role Answer Question
The offer I received was fair and competitive - we simply needed to agree on start date and I had some expectations and details of the role I wanted to clarify.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA) in January 2015.
The Recruiter was friendly and personable. I was always kept in the loop about everything. The interview is very laid back. A few interviewers on the panel were running late, but it seems like thats how the culture is there. Well organized from start to finish. The people you meet really make you feel special and wanted. I would probably grab beers with them afterwards.
- What do you know about GoPro? What's your favorite GoPro video? Answer Question
Overall, I didn't like their culture. I asked a few questions regarding day to day job responsibilities and she was very vague about it. Also, I didn't feel like the interviewer like his job also. I work for a well known company.
Reasons for Declining
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at GoPro in January 2012.
I was originally made aware of this position by Robert Half back in 2012. The interview and hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied through my recruiter and received a call from HR a few days later. It was not an interview. We only went over a few formalities. I went in for an interview a few days after that. It was a panel interview with the director of inventory and logistics and 2 of the sales operations managers. The whole thing lasted about one and a half hour. Initial questions revolved around my resume and prior experience. We went briefly into what my role would entail but most of the interview really centered around company culture. I received an offer the next day.
- There were not many challenging or technical questions. At the time, my position was more entry level. Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate. My recruiter negotiated for me.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review