Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Golin
- Intern (13)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Summer (1)
- Senior Writer (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- PR (1)
- Billing Specialist (1)
- Healthcare Intern (1)
- Account Supervisor/Senior Manager (1)
- Communications Strategy (1)
- Associate (1)
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Golin (Los Angeles, CA).
Had two rounds of interviews. One was with the VP and then with the Associates I would be working under. The initial screening is with the HR department and they definitely want people with previous internship experience. If you have that and can talk about it confidently, getting the job is easy.
- Do you have any experience with Radian6? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Golin (Costa Mesa, CA).
Straightforward as far as PR internships go. Online application and several in person interviews at the office. Team was friendly and smart!
- Why do you want to work in PR? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Golin (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.
Very relaxed company culture. Easy interviewing. They test your character fit and ability to speak coherently as you will be client-facing.
It was for an intern position, so there was no negotiating.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Golin (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2009.
I was contacted by an employee at the firm and told they were looking for a writer on a project ASAP - spoke to one supervisor on the phone and another in person, and was told to email my writing/project portfolio, and was very quickly offered the job. Extremely efficient, excellent experience.
- Please describe your specific skill set when it comes to the political process and public policy... Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review