Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Google
- Software Engineer (1159)
- Product Manager (154)
- Intern (121)
- Software Engineer Intern (84)
- Software Developer (74)
- Senior Software Engineer (58)
- Associate Account Strategist (57)
- Associate Product Manager (47)
- Software Development Engineer (47)
- Account Strategist (46)
- Account Manager (44)
- Software Engineering (43)
- Site Reliability Engineer (39)
- Software Engineer In Test (38)
- Software Engineering Intern (37)
- Administrative Assistant (33)
- Engineering (31)
- Adwords Associate (29)
- Program Manager (27)
- Technical Program Manager (25)
- Engineer (23)
- Analyst (21)
- Technical Account Manager (20)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Product Quality Analyst (20)
- Quantitative Analyst (19)
- Systems Engineer (18)
- Interaction Designer (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- AdWords Representative (17)
ITRP (Internal Technology Residency Program) Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Google.
Very quick response the hiring managers and associates were very friendly.
But they gave me the wrong data to study.
The interview questions were nothing that I studied during the 2 weeks they gave me to prepare.
I was preparing myself for networking and linux/macs/unix because they were weaker than my winodws knowledge,
Anyway just a fair warning, you must know and explain what you know well. I got nervous and choked on the questions since it was my first interview for years and just graduating college.
Other Interview Reviews for Google
ITRP (Internal Technology Residency Program) InterviewInterview Details
Applied online. Just made it to the phone interview. Was nervous and spent too much time on the 1st role-play question. Also got the simple math brain-teaser wrong.
Recruiter was very helpful.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive Experience
- Finance director could not access gmail or other websites. Using Windows 7. Wifi shows bars but has “!” symbol. Answer Question
- Employee would like to know how he can stop snoopers from accessing his wifi. Answer Question
- There are a group of people standing in a circle all evenly spaced. How many people are there in the circle if person 6 and 18 are standing directly opposite to each other? View Answer