Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Halliburton
- Field Engineer (107)
- Associate Technical Professional (22)
- Supply Chain Management Program (18)
- Field Engineer - Wireline (11)
- Intern (11)
- Engineer (11)
- Engineering (9)
- Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- MWD Engineer (6)
- Electronics Technician (6)
- Technical Professional (5)
- Operator Assistant I (5)
- Entry Level Field Engineer (3)
- Associate Field Professional (3)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (3)
- Corporate Development Analyst (3)
- Procurement Specialist (3)
- Field Engineer Intern (3)
- Software Engineering Co-op (3)
- Operator Assistant (3)
- General Field Engineer (2)
- Senior Technical Professional (2)
- Administrative Associate (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Finance (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Electronic Technician (2)
Software Engineering Co-op Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2012.
One programming question and one brain teaser. The programming question is easy but you probably need to be fast. The brain teaser is not a new question but you need to explain your thoughts clearly. So, I think the key is to explain all you think on the way of answering the questions, instead of rushing to the answer.
- Write a function that can converts capital letters to small letters for a given string. Any programming language is acceptable. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton
Software Engineering Co-op InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Halliburton (Tewkesbury, England (UK)) in June 2011.
I applied for the job during my second year at the university.
The interview took about 4 hours from 9am to 1pm.
It started with a tour around the offices and factories, a little bit of introduction to the company. then it was the interview with managers and aptitude test.
- The most difficult question is "tell us about yourself" when you have to identify your weakness and use it to point out the strength Answer Question
Software Engineering Co-op InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Halliburton in September 2010.
I had a phone interview and then I was called for an On campus interview. It was more of a behavioral interview and more questions were directed to my resume. I had some technical questions as well about sorting and their performances. I was not offered the position as I had not as good experience with embedded systems as the other guy.
- About different types of sorting algorithms. Answer Question