Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampton Inn
- Front Desk Agent (20)
- Night Auditor (8)
- Guest Service Agent (7)
- Housekeeper (5)
- Front Desk Clerk (5)
- Breakfast Attendant (3)
- Front Desk Associate (2)
- Guest Services Representative (1)
- Assistant General Manager (1)
- Front Desk (1)
- Front Desk Manager (1)
- Front Desk Supervisor (1)
- Front Office Manager (1)
- Room Attendant (1)
- GSR (1)
- Night Audit Hampton Inn (1)
- Room Inspector (1)
- Lobbby/Housekeeping Attendant (1)
- Breakfast Hostess (1)
- Started In Housekeeping (1)
- Director of Rooms/Housekeeping Manager (1)
- HOUSEMAN (1)
- Gardner (1)
- Security (1)
- Reservations (1)
- Banquet Attendant (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn.
Filled out online application. Got an interview soon after. Met with the HR rep and housekeeping manager. Asked me a few questions and if my current job would interfere. After the interview they answered my questions and told me they would call me in two days either way. Two days later I got the job
- What would you do if you found out you were having company over in one hour? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn (Austin, TX).
The General Manager knew me and my skill set. He requested me to take the position. We discussed the benefits. I ask for the salary amount and was confirmed. I presented some of my awards I received from previous employers. I took a online test set up by the company to confirm abilities.
- There wasn't any more difficult than others Answer Question
I ask for a full description of salaries, bonuses, expectations and what I needed to except the postion.
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn (Mehlville, MO).
I went in and filled out a paper application.
They called me in for an interview after a couple days.
I went in to my interview, and was asked about experience, dependability, and mostly we just went over policies and rules and what comes with the job.
Then I was hired on the spot.
- There really was no difficult or unexpected questions. It was just easygoing normal interview questions. Answer Question
It was pretty easy. There is an hourly pay and they pay weekly.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn (Baltimore, MD) in January 2014.
A person is usually nervous on any interview, at the same time being confident as possible within yourself because some interviews aren't always pleasant. All you can do is speak fluently, asks questions and have faith that this is my day towards a new opportunity with a smile. What position will I have if hired? Because I have front lobby and housekeeping experience. My communicating skills with others is great, if I 'm sure what a guest may need,their is someone I could locate that would assist them better. I've trained 6 employees at my last location and everything went well. Helping others is not a problem because on some occasions I needed help.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I didn't have a driver's license or auto insurance.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn (Troy, OH) in August 2012.
Saw an add on craigslist, went to the hotel, filled out the application while waiting for an assistant manager. I had to wait in the lobby while they interviewed someone ahead of me. They clearly stated that they are minimum wage, part-time, no benefits or room for growth in the company. A couple hours later I got a call to start the next day.
- It was pretty simple. They interview you to clean toilets, how much do they really need to know? Answer Question
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Hampton Inn in June 2012.
Walked in and asked to speak with the hiring manager. She told me she had plenty of job openings and asked me to fill out an application and turn it in when I came in to have an interview with her that day. Had a very easy interview that lasted at the most 2 minutes. 3 days later she called and said I received the job. Started the 4 days later.
- Asked me if I could handle cleaning and walking around all day. Answer Question
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Hampton Inn (Macomb, IL) in October 2011.
I was asked about work experience and if I knew anything about the company. (I did. Information came in handy.) Then, I took a tour around the hotel and was told my responsibilities. Then, I did a background check which took five days. Afterwords, I got the job.
- What do you know about Hampton Inn? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Hampton Inn in May 2010.
Simple, Short and to the point. They really try to get you talking so they can understand your ethics and personality
- What are your short comings 1 Answer
Did not have one. started out in a housekeeping , was just glad to be hired
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review