Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting
- Consultant (64)
- Senior Consultant (18)
- Manager (11)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant II (3)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Manager, Specialized Services (2)
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Entrly Level Consultant (1)
- Dynamics Ax Consultant (1)
- Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS (1)
- Oracle PIM Functional Consultant (1)
- Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant (1)
- Analyst/Human Resources Department (1)
- Consultant - Software Developer Position (1)
- Entry Consultant CORE (1)
- Consultant Core (1)
- SharePoint Architect (1)
- SharePoint Consultant (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Not Sure (1)
- Director Business Strategy Services (1)
- Manager Consulting Services (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Technology Consulting (1)
- Architect (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
6 people found this helpful
Consultant - Software Developer Position Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2014.
I attended an off-campus drive recently. As it was an off-campus so the response was equally good, and the company officials were also overwhelmed with such response. The procedure included a written test, group discussion then a couple of personal interviews.
Round-1 Written Round
It included two tests - technical and verbal. Each test consisted of 50 questions, with 50 minutes for the verbal and 1 hour for the technical test.
The questions in verbal were very easy - like What is the full form of CV? yes, you read it correct! and etc..
The level of technical test was good. It included questions from C, C++, Java, DBMS, Cloud Computing, Big Data.
Out of 800 applicants - only 70 people were shortlisted for the next round.
Round-2 Group Discussion
Well 7 groups were formed of 10 candidates each and there were given a topic on the spot for discussion for about 12-15 minutes.
The topic was - How India is the land of great job opportunities as compared to various other countries?
The other topic, I could hear was - Salman Khan vs ShahRukh Khan.
A tip - before attending the drive, kindly acquire a piece of information about the number of offers the company is wishing to make. This will help you a lot in your preparation, as you'll prepare for clearing the rounds even if the cut-off goes high.
All the best!
- Output related questions from C, C++, and Java. The query building questions from DBMS. Answer Question