Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting
- Consultant (65)
- Senior Consultant (18)
- Manager (11)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant II (3)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Manager, Specialized Services (2)
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Entrly Level Consultant (1)
- Dynamics Ax Consultant (1)
- Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS (1)
- Oracle PIM Functional Consultant (1)
- Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant (1)
- Analyst/Human Resources Department (1)
- Consultant - Software Developer Position (1)
- Entry Consultant CORE (1)
- Consultant Core (1)
- SharePoint Architect (1)
- SharePoint Consultant (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Not Sure (1)
- Director Business Strategy Services (1)
- Manager Consulting Services (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Technology Consulting (1)
- Architect (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- IT Consultant (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA).
Mainly phone interviews. since I lived close, I went into office and met with only VP's and above. Did not realize I would be meeting with all VP's. I had no questions for them which made me feel stupid.
good offer no need to negotiate.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.
It was a great experience. People were great, seems I was a good fit for the job.
- There were four interviews within 4-5 hours time window. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I negotiated salary from 66K to 70K. However, their 401K plan did not provide 100% employer match. They also start 401K after one year from the date of hire. I did not agree and decided to decline the offer.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in December 2009.
The first interview was on campus and it was mostly a background check of the internships and experience I had. It was very casual, like any other first interview.
The second (and final) interview took place in their downtown Los Angeles office. About 10 people were brought in for a 4 round interview. Interviewed with managers and VPs. Before the interviews started the current consultants had a Q/A session where they presented about the company and opened it up to questions at the end. Also a very laid back experience, great way to get to know the company culture and talk with people. Overall a great interview process.
They were very cordial and nice about negotiating anything.