Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana
- Case Manager (RN) (11)
- Customer Care Specialist (11)
- Analyst (10)
- Project Manager (9)
- Consultant (9)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Learning Consultant (6)
- Administrative Coordinator (6)
- Personal Health Coach (5)
- Telesales Specialist (5)
- Field Care Manager (4)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Case Manager (4)
- Telesales Agent (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Pharmacy Technician (4)
- Community Health Educator (4)
- Manager (3)
- Administrative Service Coordinator (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Care Manager (3)
- Director (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Administrative Services Coordinator (3)
- Claims Specialist (3)
- Personal Health Coach (PHC) (3)
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in September 2011.
That was my worst interview ever. Apparently the recruiter didn't do her research well enoght that. I mentioned in my cover letter that I will need sponsorship for work visa. But she didn't know that until she asked me the third question, and I said yes I would need that. And she was like Ok then we don't need to talk anymore.
- Do you need our sponorship for work visa? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in December 2010.
Great interaction with the recruiter. She was very personable and followed through with what she committed to doing - i.e. got back to me when she said she would, etc...Scheduling was done by another individual and it was a nightmare. The scheduler wasn't responsive at all. At one point, I thought I wouldn't even get a chance to interview because I couldn't get the scheduler to get back with me.
Interview itself was standard - behaviorally based questions asking "Tell me about a time.." , "Give me an example of...".
Had one follow-up phone interview with a teammate who couldn't make it to face-to-face interview. All team members were very personable and easy to engage in conversation.
- Tell me about a time you demonstrated respect to your colleagues. Answer Question
I was told that there was no possibility of negotiation, but I did negotiate my salary...
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Humana in June 2011.
I was given a phone interview. It was your basic questions: Why you want the position? Why did you choose Humana? Basic information on determining whether or not you meet the minimum requirements for the position. The woman was very nice and professional on the phone.
- Why did you choose Humana? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I accepted a position with another insurance company.