Interviews for Top Jobs at Hydro One
- Business Analyst (3)
- Co-Op (3)
- Co-Op Student (2)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Internship (1)
- Intern (1)
- Junior Engineer - P&C Tech Services (1)
- Asset Management (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- IT Co-Op (1)
- Environmental Planner (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Project Management Intern (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Student Intern (1)
- Health and Safety Training Specialist (1)
- Asset Management (Student Intern) (1)
- Co-op Position (1)
- Engineering New Graduate (1)
- Business/Finance New Grad (1)
- Internship - Processes and Policies (1)
- Coop Engineering (1)
- Co-op Student, Telecom Engineering Depart (1)
- Sustainment Investment Planning Co-op (1)
- ADET Coop (1)
- Coop Lines (1)
Business/Finance New Grad Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Hydro One in January 2009.
Phone interview was with HR. What do you know about Hydro One, electricity scene etc.
Main interview about 3 hours long. 90 min panel interview and then a presentation.
Behavioural/FIT, and technical expertise. One of the more challenging interviews I've had as it was a little exhaustive.
They seem to like to hire co-op's and intern's back, so it's good to have knowledge of the scene... I had never worked at Hydro One and didn't have much knowledge of the scene but learned about it prior to the interview.
- All the basic stuff - when was a time you did this, performed as a team, lead as a team etc. I don't remember anything specific, was too long ago. Answer Question