Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ITC Infotech India
- Associate IT Consultant (17)
- IT Consultant (6)
- Lead Consultant (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Associate Consultant (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- IT Executive (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Human Resources Executive (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Project Lead (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- SAP FICO Consultant (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Senior Unix Administrative (1)
- Pdms Manager (1)
- Senior, Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (Development, Testing Or Infrastructure) (1)
- Nice Experience (1)
- Altiris & SMS Administaration (1)
- Senior Developer In NTT DATA (1)
- Claims Associate, UHG (1)
- Senior Software Engineer(.NET) (1)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at ITC Infotech India (Bangalore (India)).
Hiring process is actually very long. I first had a technical round with some basic questions. Then I had 3 online tests (Logical, reasoning, managerial). Then I had a Manager Round with questions on DB2 and problem solving capabilities. After that I had client round which was just like introduction round (strengths weakness etc). Finally I had HR round where only salary was discussed.
No, I was told I am offered the best in the industry
It was a campus recruitment and three round of interview was done.
1. Written aptitude (English, reasoning & maths)-it was an one hour process.
2. Group Discussion- students who cleard the written exam, was allowed to take part in GD. Every group consisted 10 participants.
3. Personal Interview. ( technical & HR)- After GD round, personal interview was taken.
- Technical questions were easy but HR questions were a bit weird. Answer Question
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at ITC Infotech India.
Technical and HR interview.If you are really skilled they will give the expected package.
- When you are attending the campus interview they will definetly ask about questions from the core subjects of your department.HR round will be an easy one if you good analytical and communication skills. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at ITC Infotech India in October 2013.
Applied for Android developer position, Two round of interview first round was technical , very basics questions from lifecycle of Activites,services etc. Second round was managerial just for formality.
HR round was worst as HR will not listen to you no negotiation nothing they will not ask you about your expectation.
- There was no difficult questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
No hike was offered from recent salary
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at ITC Infotech India in September 2013.
- Difference btwn cs & it 1 Answer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at ITC Infotech India (Bangalore (India)) in August 2013.
This is how I got into ITC Infotech India. I was hired for Application support and my interview went like this.
1. First round was telephonic. My communication and confidence was tested here.
2. Second round was face-to-face with 2 senior most person. One man made me speak continuously like a tape recorder. He never got convinced.
3. Third round was with HR. She was one dumb lady. The negotation was really bad. She was not willing to listen at all
After all when I went to collect my offer letter, they made me come early in the morning and I had to wait for the whole day just to know that the concerned person was on leave!
What a waste of time and humiliation, couldnt they inform us...?
- No anything as I know of. Everything was from syllabus ;) Answer Question
Negotiation was pathetic. Hr was not ready to listen.
Make sure you ask big and stick to that.
Make sure they give you a good basic salary. Else they will give 3k as basic and add rest in supplementary allowance.
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at ITC Infotech India (Bangalore (India)) in July 2013.
Initial stage:- The company will respond quickly for your joining after you are selected in interview
Interview Process:- Technical Interview along with HR interview
Work Culture:- Not very competitive work environment
- The technical interview can be taken by tech lead and you can be asked in depth question of the technology you are working on. Answer Question
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at ITC Infotech India (Bangalore (India)) in May 2013.
1(sometimes 2) technical round(s), 1 managerial round, 1 logical test, 1 PAPI test, 1 HR round, 1 client interview. Technical round and managerial rounds might happen same day. other rounds later. PAPI test is conducted to understand your preferences. Client round would be a mostly video-conferencing with the client manager.
- Technical rounds would be strong. Manager interview would be to discuss roles and other expectations Answer Question
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ITC Infotech India.
1. HR discussion on basic details
2. 15 minutes of interview with VP
3. Not much technical stuff
4. Moderate negotiation on benefits
- Question on Projects handled - little to basic stuff on working skills are examined Answer Question
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at ITC Infotech India.
Hiring and Interview Process was conducted in 3 stages :
- As I was a Fresher,Questions were mostly related to B.E Project and few Technical Questions. Answer Question
As a Fresher I was not in a postion to negotiate regarding Salary , Project etc.
However I am grateful to ITC Infotech for offering me a job during the difficult phase in my life.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review