Inovalon Data Review Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Review Coordinator (3)
- Remote Coding Review Consultant (2)
- Data Review Consultant (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Site Review Consultant (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- RN Call Center (2)
- Product Communications Analyst (1)
- Software Development Engineer II (1)
- Field Nurse (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Director of Marketing (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- CSM (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Senior Management (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Implementation Analyst (1)
- Manager, Information Systems (1)
- Management (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Help Desk Specialist (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Information Security Analyst (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
Very Easy Interview
Data Review Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Inovalon in September 2011.
Interview Details – Easy, typical questions. No behavioral questions.
Asked goals/where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Answer Question
- Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not able to, they blantantly said from the get go no negotiation.
Data Review Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Inovalon in September 2010.
Interview Details – The usual questions, i.e. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?, What was the hardest decision you ever made and why". "What would you do if you were left completing the entire project and your "partner" did nothing". The interview with the manager was a bit long and she seemed cordial, she even hugged me my first working day there. I sat with a "Lead" to observe what she did and she was also cordial.
- "How would you handle completing a joint project by yourself and the other person did not, yet received "praise" for a job well done". View Answer
- "What do you think makes you stand out from another applicant?" Answer Question
Negotiation Details – If your there to make "more money" ... forget it. I took a cut in pay because I wanted a change. There is definitely a "click" with management at all levels.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Inovalon